Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1995 RRC LWB For Sale

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  LebaneseShowoff 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, now that I have a kid, the time has come to part ways with my Toy, as the title says, it is a 1995 RRC LWB 25th Ann. Ed.

Honestly this truck drives good on the road, i have no complaints except the fuel consumptions, and you can see why, it does have cold A/C, no not a can of refrigerant every week, also there are no tears on the leather, but the leather one the front arm rests are starting to crack. It has an exhaust leak which i haven't been able to locate, i have changed all the bolts, nuts and gaskets on the manifolds and still haven't been able to fix it, the floors are rusted, it has a Pioneer head unit.

Recent Maintenance, as of this year: new brakes all around, pads and rotors, new hub bearings all around with new seals, valve cover gaskets, valley gasket, cap and rotor, plugs, wires, new u-joints on both drive shafts.

It has a RoverTym 5" lift kit, which includes 3" Coils and 2" Spacers(when i tried to buy the 5" coils, they were discontinued), it has the Rear Links, Radius Arms, Bilstein 7100 in the rear, Rancho 9000XL up front, has rear shock mounts top and bottom in the rear and has adjustable shock towers up front, and their shock mounts on the bottom, it also has their adjustable track bar and steel braided extended brake lines (All 6).

The truck has Rover Tracks HD Steering rods, Super Swamper TSL Radial 36x12.50R18 on 16x8" black steel wheels. It has 4.37 Ashcroft HD gears front and rear, Detroit Locker in the rear along with Ashcroft Axle shafts, it has a TrueTrac up front(steering and diffs have less than a year). Recently installed an LT230 since the Borg Warner was on it's way out.

Truck also has Front RoverTym bull bar with low profile light bar and skid plate, along with a Ramsey RE12 winch and two Hella Rallye 2000 Pencil Beam. It has a RoverTym rear bumper as well, with the corners rounded, it looks much better (special order).

Now what it will come with, currently not installed: Safari Roof Rack, it is a Safety Devices replica, one on 7 built, i have 4 Hella Rallye 4000 lights, 2 are Euro Beam, and 2 are Pencil Beam, also 2 Hella 500FF for the rear of the rack which will work as Reverse/Spot light. 2 extra drive shafts, and extra set of tires, 255/85r16 on factory TWR Wheels, Caster Correcting Swivel balls from Rovertym, never installed with seals, extra interior pieces, extra grille and turn signals, Tail Light Grilles, new a-arm ball joint, a few bushings, seals and gaskets.

I'm sure i'm forgetting some stuff but this is what i can think of off the top of my head, for all this i would like $7500. I will entertain reasonable offers but don't waste my time please.

786-853-4986 Truck is located in Miami!!!

I will post pics of the floor boards tomorrow.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
That $8000 is definitely negotiable, i just need something a little better on gas, all the parking spaces here in Miami are tiny so it takes me a little longer to park, lol.

Thank you Ntan.

#9 · (Edited)
Well, sorry it's taken me a while, but here's the link to my photo bucket, these pictures were taken yesterday 11/06/2012, truck also has a new battery as of yesterday!!
Pictures by LebaneseShowoff - Photobucket

Go under sub almbums on the right hand side of the page and click 1995 RRC to view the pics, i haven't used photo bucket in such a long time that i forgot how it works.

If i don't get much interest by next week, it will go to eBay!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.