Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

2002 Discovery ($9k obo)

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Tekhed 
#1 · (Edited)
2002 Discovery ($7500)

UPDATE: I now have a Range Sport SC, an LR3...and this beast.

I'm selling the 2002 Discovery fully loaded and ready for off road ($7500). 123k miles bought with 49k on it.

It comes with: Tom Woods front drive shaft, u-joint converted rear drive shaft, Safety Devices Roof Rack, Kenwood/Garmin 7" flatscreen (customizable maps for trail use), heated seats, Rover Tym (front bumper, rear bumper, sliders), Warn 9000 winch, 2x 10" Light Force mounted to front bumper, Fox racing shocks, Rover Tym 4" lift springs, auxillary fuel and water cans, and much much more. Extra dash board included (like new...because of my OCD).

The truck is in perfect condition, the seats and interior are in superb condition. Everything works and the truck has been maintained at Pikes Peak Rovers in CO Springs.

Head gasket already replaced within last 30k miles...this Rover is solid. One little ding in door (barely noticeable), no rust (body is aluminum), rubber mats.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.