Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1995 Range Rover LWB Classic

14K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Serg 
#1 ·
Up for sale is my 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB in Beluga Black with tan leather interior. These are great SUV's and 1995's are the best year for the Classic Range Rover design as it was the last year and had the most updates and features of them all. This vehicle cost over $55k new in 1995. It has only 91k miles on it. I have owned it for 2 years and the prior owner was also a Land Rover enthusiast. He always had it serviced and I have all the receipts for all services performed. I know these vehicle’s well and only bought the best one I could find when I was looking for one.

One of the nicest Rovers I have seen in a long time (this is the fourth 1995 LWB Range Rover that I have owned.)

You can't find a better '95 LWB for this price! Runs and drives great! Original paint in excellent shape. No body damage. Interior is tan leather and is in excellent shape. Genuine sheepskin seat covers on front seats. After owning 4 of these, I have decided I am ready for something else.

New parts within last 10 months (over $3,000 spent):
· Complete cooling system replacement with only genuine LR parts
· Full tune up
· 4 new Michelin Synchrone tires
EXTRAS:
· Alpine in dash CD/MP3 Player with AM/FM Radio
· Upgraded Speakers
· Eclipse Amp powers all speakers
· Car cover
· Factory rubber floor mats
· Hard cargo liner
· Factory running boards
· Full brush guard package, front and rear
· Towing package
Loaded with all these standard features:
Full leather interior
Heated front seats
Heated outside mirrors
Heated windshield w/heated washer jets
Heated rear window w/power wash and wipe
6 way electrically adjustable front seats, heated
Keyless Entry
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
Power front and rear windows (one touch down on front)
Power moonroof with shade
Automatic dimming rear view mirror
Audio System: 6 speaker am/fm cassette, 6 disc CD changer & woofer with remote
Air conditioning (blows cold!)
Sealed beam halogen headlights w/power wash; auxiliary fog lights
Puddle lamps
Cruise Control
Driver & passenger airbags
Central locking system
Integral Class III trailer hitch receiver
Leather seats
Leather and walnut trim
Child locks on rear doors

Rear airbags have pinhole leaks, so it settles down when parked at times. Has some usual small leaks. Cruise control and heated seats not working, like almost all of these RR's.

This vehicle has tons of leg and headroom. Great for in town driving, long trips and off-roading. Very classy, yet rugged. Current registration and clean title is in hand. $5,295 OBO. Located in San Jose, CA. ROOF RACK IS SOLD!

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey there Terry!! Yeah I am pretty much out of the LR scene now... the RRC is gone...

I was missing BMW's and bought a 2003 540iT M Sport... one of less than 70 made that year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.