Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

2004 Discovery SE 75,000 miles

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  NolaArchitect 
#1 ·
I am new to this forum, having a hard time loading pictures. I have the Discovery listed on Craigslist with Several pictures........ I have it prices very well for its condition. $9500.00 Located in Key Largo, Florida

#3 ·
Uh huh-

Good morning all, hoping someone could help me out. I just bought a 2004 Disco with 69,000 miles on it, car fax is clean with 1 owner. It is using 3 1/2 quarts of oil driving it 320 miles. Not leaking on the ground, it has a very small leak at rear main seal. It smells of burning oil and really hot, lots of antifreeze condensation on the threads of the oil cap......... any info would be GREAT !
6000 miles in 2.5 years?

#7 ·
New head liner, new battery, lots of tread on tires. No tears in leather, all power windows and double moon roofs work. Really clean inside and out. Does not leak or use oil. Have all work orders !!!! Drove it during the winters in Maine a few trips to Boston and drove it here to Key Largo from Maine in September. Selling extra vehicles since we live out of the Country most of the year............ My lost your gain $9500.00. I have original Bill of Sale from when I purchased in 2014.........

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.