93 Classic LWB $2500 - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LandRoversOnly.com is the premier Land Rover Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
I wish my woman was as dirty as my RRC

Gallery: 0
Default 93 Classic LWB $2500

Time for me to let it go, I don't get to enjoy it really any more.. So the basics most of you know, so I won't bother with that. What is there to say... It has 117k-118k miles. It's pretty much rust free. The only rust I know of is on the grille guard, which that came off of a different truck. It has been in Texas all it's life, I have the original owner's manual showing it getting serviced in Houston in its early life. It's too good to cut up and mud buggy it, or part it out. A new paint job would insure that none of those other things would happen, but then you can't enjoy it like it should be if you go an do that. It's got OME suspension on it instead of the airbags, 235/85R16 BFG Commercial T/A Tractions on it--with 80% or more treadlife on them. The spare is a matching size /brand as well. I also have a set of steelies and the proper lugnuts that work for those wheels that I will include in the sale also (no tires mounted to those though). The roofrack (also included) is a Surco. It has a heavier duty alternator installed like what was outlined on rangerovers.net. I have a second battery installed on the drivers side where the power steering reservoir used to reside although not hooked in. So thus no power steering, and I've done just fine like that. There is also a heavy duty battery cable that runs the length of the truck with multi-pole battery connectors on both sides so you can run power from the battery to stuff from either side of the truck. I used this setup to power my winch that was setup to run from the receiver from either ends of the truck.. THERE IS NO WINCH INCLUDED IN THE SALE THOUGH. The front receiver is welded into the frame which also attaches to the grille guard. It will include the Hella lights that are pictured on the rack, but they're currently taken off the rack. You will have to wire the outside again if you want to used them like that. There is wiring for a CB installed to where you could have a CB mounted near the centerconsole and an antenna mounted at the rear of the vehicle.
Inside the driver's seat is torn, the others are great. Now for the electrical: Sunroof opens, but doesn't close. The LR tool to manually close and open it is included. Rear power windows work sometimes. Electric locks disabled as they would sometimes lock and unlock by themselves as one was out of adjustment. So I pulled the fuse on it. Driver's seat adjustment works, passenger seat works partially.. Not sure if the seat heaters work, never ever tried to use them. Rear defrost and wiper works. Front defrost button doesn't stay in when pushed. Headlights work/brights/lows/turns... no problem. The third brakelight was removed from hatch as I didn't like it rattling. I have these parts still. Heater works like a charm, but a/c needs new compressor. Low coolant light flashes, never been able to fix that (even changed the resistor--no dice) Bumpers aren't on it, but still have them and they're included along with the plastic corners also. Thats most of what I can think of at the moment, I'm sure I'll add more later.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
I wish my woman was as dirty as my RRC

Gallery: 0

Sold!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rovers Only Classifieds > Land Rover Vehicles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.