Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

TX: 2010 Land Rover LR4 HSE Lux, Rare HD Package, Surround Camera System, All Options

6K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  SpeedAddict502 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 2010 Land Rover LR4 HSE Lux in the dark grey color with black leather interior. It was my wife's daily and served us great. She is driving further now so I got her something else. I looked for a long time to find a LR4 with the HD package, very hard to find on LR4's. This one also has the surround camera system which can be useful. Currently has a little over 108k miles. Every single option available except the dealer installed rear seat entertainment package. So heated front and second row seats, auto climate control front and back, Logic 7 speaker package, third row 7 seat, etc, etc.

Extras:

Rhino Class IV hitch, so much better than OEM
OEM trailer wiring harness
Weathertech mats at all 3 rows, OEM mats included
Duratrac 255/55r19 tires

Maintenance:

Just got oil change at the dealer
Complete lower control arms done within 5k
Both front struts replaced within 5k
Brand new air suspension compressor just installed

The truck has zero problems and runs great. Very nice inside and out but also extremely capable offroad. Full 7700lb towing capacity with the hitch but sits up much higher than the low OEM one.

VIN: SALAK2D44AA526532

Clean and clear Texas title in hand. There is a buyback on the Carfax, original buyer made them buy it back after the dealer couldnt fix the rear view camera after a few tries. If you know these it was very common as Land Rover didnt know they had a faulty wiring harness till many months after they were introduced. All cameras work perfect as this got the harness recall which fixed any camera problem.

Please feel free to message me on here or call or text at 281-7ThreeTwo-Two6ThreeO

The car is located just south of Houston, TX.

Asking $20.5k

The car has just been detailed, these pictures are from the last detail. OEM mats were installed for detail, Weathertech mats are always in otherwise.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.