Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

03-04 ARB steel bumper w winch and fogs, 4.6 engine block, OME lift kit

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Discoverer5 
#1 ·
Just pulled in an 03 DII with an ARB front bumper with winch, only catch is its coming from an electrical burn Discovery II so before I get it powder coated and in brand new condition, im going to offer it on here for best offer. Fogs are also there, but will need to be re wired. Winch itself suffered no damage, just the wiring to it. Also has an OME lift kit that I will pull the numbers off of tomorrow to get the exact lift measure. As well as those parts the engine was just recently gone through and updated, including timing cover/oil pump. Im certain at least the block is still good as most of the damage was to the upper front plastics. 96k miles $900 obo. Has 18in hurricanes that are a little rough but does have R18 bf goodrich all terrain tires with 75-85% tread left. Tons of other DII and DI parts as well. 7042797406

#2 ·
Once you figure out what the OME lift is I might be interested in it as long as you think the heat didn't do anything to it...would that be a best offer as well and how much to ship to 55398

#7 ·
Can you post the VIN number on the vehicle and the engine serial number?

Thanks,

David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.