Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

4/9/13 Parting '03 DII SE7 Epsom Green w/Alpaca

3K views 26 replies 7 participants last post by  Paul Grant 
#1 ·
Yes, another Epsom Green '03 DII has arrived at the shop tonight. This one has the Alpaca interior. It's another SE7 with black seat backs. There's 128K on the motor which seems to run fine. I'll check it out tomorrow. There's a complete set of genuine rubber mats even for the cargo area. The center bumper has a small crack on the left but the front end caps appear to be fine. I will post more tomorrow.

#5 ·
Paul,

Any luck in getting me a front bumper cap. The middle portion of the bumper under the grill???? :wave::help:dunno:
The latest status on the two front bumpers is this:

The front bumper on the truck with the black interior has been sold.

The two fog lights on the truck with the black interior have been sold.

The two end caps from the truck with the alpaca interior have been sold.

I have the center part of the bumper left from the truck with the alpaca interior but it is cracked along the left side. I need to pull the two end caps before I can appraise the damage fully. It will probably be a day or two before I will have a chance get back to you about the condition. I will post pictures.

I also have one left fog light still available from the alpaca truck.

#6 ·
This one goes under the knife tomorrow.

I have a solid 4.6L long block with 128K for $900.

We used a neat Hawkeye to test the brakes and all the hubs are in good order. The interior is complete down to the Alpaca jump seats.

Tons of parts. This is the second '03 I've done this month and the 10th DII this year.

#10 ·
#12 ·
Hi Mike,
The air filter lids were broken on both of these '03's. One even had a broken MAF thanks to agressive handling by the previous owner. So, I can't help you with the tops but if you want the bottom I can send you one for $25 including shipping.

I'll let you know when I get a decent '03/'04 bumper in. The one good one I had sold right away. The other had end caps and fog lights that were salvageable.
Cheers,
Paul

#15 ·
Would you have a good door seals for '95 SWB County?
I sell DII door seals for use on DI's and RRC's. They are black unlike the ones found on DI's and RRC's which have a tan inner portion that is visible around the interior of the door. If that won't bother you and you think you'd appreciate a better seal, I sell sets of four door seals for $80 plus shipping.

I would need your zip code to calculate a total. I accept PayPal and all major credits cards over the phone. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Cheers,
Paul

#16 ·
Hey, Paul, do you happen to have any used MAF sensors. I'm in need of one and I don't really have 200+ to drop on one right now. It's for an 03 Discovery. Thanks!

#18 ·
The money is on the way, sir. You're a life saver! Or a Disco saver, I guess you can say.

#20 ·
Please let me know if you got the money, I get paranoid about paypal sometimes.

#22 ·
Hey, Paul, do you happen to have any of those large hexagonal steering stops? I busted one of mine off today.

#24 ·
It's the little hexagonal steering stop. It's about an inch long and threads into the front of the steering knuckle. It contacts a part of the axle when the wheels are turned and limits the steering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.