Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Disco2 Goodies

786 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Chubbs878 
#1 · (Edited)
Everything needed for the head-gasket replacement including misc spares in the event anything is broken or botched along the way. Completely rebuilt set of cylinder heads, Elring composites, updated line of ARP studs, Atlantic-British top end kit with everything down to the TB heater plate. Also includes all of the tools new in box: 1/2-inch drive torque wrench, assorted impact-type wobblers and 15-degree extensions. SAI manifold with the flex tubes and valve, SAI plug adapters, 9mm drive bit, impact deep sockets for the head bolts. Prob more I am leaving out.

Also, a CDL housing for those 01-03 models that didn't come with the factory transfer case capability. Front output casing that I throughly cleaned along with the diff gears and intermediate shaft from the donor case. Complete gasket/seal kit from RovahFarm and new nuts/bolts/lock washers for the front driveshaft. Includes the sensors/wiring/extra bolts all cleaned up.

36-inch flexible stainless radiator hose kit that I bought for the inline thermostat mod. Still new in the package. Includes the clamps and adapters for 1-1/4 up to 1-3/4.

LR genuine parts Driver-Side A-pillar cover/flashing brand new in the package with the 2 different sets of fasteners also new that I had to source all seperately from each other. Includes a body & trim removal and install kit new from HF to do the job without breaking anything.

4.0L air-intake filter box lid/cover; very nice shape, no fading, original clamps are strong and intact. The underhood fuse box location cover and same condition as the filter-box lid.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.