Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

F/S Range Rover Classic Grey Manual Seats

5K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Bryhn 
#1 ·
Okay, I am not going to claim these seats will fit a 2008 Range Rover Sport or even a 2005 LR3. I also won't log on at two in the morning to change the price.

From my own 1985 Range Rover I have the two front seats. They are manual and will easily fit any Range Rover Classic through 1994. We're talking less than 30 minutes for installing both and you can even do that here if you like. I cannot remember if the 1995 Range Rover Classic seats mount with four or six vertical bolts so I cannot, with certainty, that they will fit.

These are similar to the fabric that was found in the 1987-88 Range Rover Classics. They are grey, not brown and there is a tear of several inches on the drivers side squab. The armrest is a bit worn on that side as well.

However, if you are tired of dicking around with the finicky seat switches in your Rover, these will fit and with either waterproof or sheepskin seat covers, will make them look just fine.
The cushions are in great shape and the passenger seat is particularly nice . I will post pictures tomorrow so that you can see the tear specifically as well as their overall condition.

I am not going to try and ship these seats because the cost of freight will exceed their worth. I would like to get $150 for the pair but you need to pick them up. I am located in northwest CT about 90 minutes north of midtown Manhattan. If you have any questions please email me directly or call me.
Thanks,
Paul

See less See more
#3 ·
Paul,

Do you still have the seat slides for those seats?

I have a '75 RRC that I have the seats for, but I do not have the slides that bolt to the floor. I need those to mount the seats. The '85 should be the same, but I am not sure.

Let me know if you think you might have what I need.

Thanks.
Bryhn

#5 ·
Paul,
According to Rovers North and my 1970-85 parts manual, the seat slides should be the same for the these years in the 2 door and 4 door.

Is there any way you could take a picture of them for me? Also, if they are the same, what would you want for them?

Thanks,
Bryhn

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.