Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Tiger in North Ga has been closed!

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  brooksa 
#1 ·
Rode up to Tiger today to run the trail on a 75 day; well when I got to the river I was met by a berm and big rocks!!! It was a decent place to ride....was.

#3 ·
well....son of a damn bitch! that really really sux. I liked that place. i was just there about a month ago.

#7 ·
Well they closed it pretty good too, put a berm the size of my truck with huge rocks at the entrance to the river and tossed some fallen trees behind that for good measure. That was a good place to go, it was 40 min ride for me and fairly challenging without doing serious damage...but chalk that one to gone! Now where???? :complain:

#9 ·
I loved that place, Drum took me up there and introduced me to Land Rover trial riding 101! That sux! Thanks for the memories Tiger!

#12 ·
they just closed a local mud hole/trail spot down in fort myers florida called "Cook and Brown" near the charlotte/lee county line due to ATV assholes doing dumb stuff, ******** starting fires, and litter. I can't blame them for closing it down, they had good reasons but it sucks that some ruined it for the rest of us.

#14 ·
Same thing is happening on the east coast too, Chris. Two of our favorite areas have been closed due to dumping and unsupervised fires. Worst p[art is in our county , the county and city dumps are all free. Including appliances and tires. But uneducated, inbred, ignorant idiots are too lazy, and moronic to do anything the right way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.