"Buying a LR, what should I look out for?" threads. - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
"Buying a LR, what should I look out for?" threads.

I would like to put forth a suggestion that a new section or at least a sticky thread on each model specific forum be made to address the issue of constant requests for advise when purchasing a used Land Rover.

I have noticed that the same request is made time after time, usually by new members that do not know how to, or do not realize they can, or do not want to do a search.

Sometimes its so bad that there are two or more per page often within a few days of each other.

Mostly I choose not to answer as I got tired of repeating myself but I think it would help all involved if this information could be accessed more directly instead of endless 'new' threads.

Anyway, I hope the powers that be consider this suggestion.

members, please add you yay or nay to this idea.

Cheers,
Matt.

"Your only supposed to blow the BLOODY DOORS OFF" Charlie Croaker. The Italian Job. 1969.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Matt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Super Trooper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Garage
I definitely agree with Matt. Great idea.

Colin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rovers Only General Forums > Board Announcements

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.