The Land Rover Muddy Chef Challenge:
The challenge is a three-day event that has been described as “Top Chef meets Top Gear” and we think that’s a perfect description. The event is held at historic Lime Rock Motorsports Park
in Lakeville, CT.
· SAFARI STYLE CAMPING
· FINE CRAFT SPIRITS, WINE AND BEER (ALL FREE)
· CHALLENGING OFF-ROAD DRIVING (FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS)
· OFF-ROAD TRAINING AND EDUCATIONAL CLASSES
· SPORTING FIELD EVENTS (SPORTING CLAY, TARGET SHOOTING, ETC)
· FINE CIGARS
· WORLD-CLASS FOOD
· VENDOR VILLAGE: ALL THINGS LAND ROVER, FINE CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
The Muddy Chef Challenge combines safari style camping, fancy dress cocktail parties, visits to local farm markets, and craft spirit providers, off-road driving, sporting field events (sporting clays, etc.) and two world-class vehicle based gourmet cooking contests
Last year more than 80 modern and vintage Land Rovers attended with more than 65 teams cooking three courses. Imagine Top Chef level competition without a kitchen!
As the name implies, this event is open only to Land Rover owners. For more info, visit Welcome to The Land Rover Muddy Chef Challenge
or find us on Instagram or Facebook.