Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

2002 Disco - 24" Rims - 2" OME Lift Kit

13K views 47 replies 22 participants last post by  Takemynamedamit 
#1 ·
2002 Disco - 24" Rims - 2" OME Lift Kit

Just got it out of the shop. $2000 Head Gasket Job (2year/25,000 warranty)
They machined the heads and replaced a cracked valve.

See less See more
#44 ·
Hey, you gotta give those little cars come credit, they're tough little fuckers :D And they're pretty good offroad (the non-US models, the US ones need a little work to be really good)

#13 ·
You must do pretty well with the chicks...you could probably save some
money on tires....just ride on the rims....

Hey seriously, good for you. Its your rig, pimp that mofo !

#31 ·
#22 ·
That's what I'm going to do. I have toyo open countrys on my stock rims. I went to Discount tire and their giving me a pretty good price on some bigger tires (their toyo open countrys too just a bigger taller tire 32") $800. the 24's will come off in september and hopefully this time next year I will be pissing off the Porsche Panamera people with some Davin spinning rims!!! Just kidding I wouldn't do that to the porshe!!!

#25 ·
Your right, it must be a rough ride. They would last about a week here, we have sooo many potholes.. I have to get an alignment annually it seems. I would be paranoid someone is always trying to steal them...can't park downtown too late at night! You would take two steps from the rover and you would hear air wrenches, by the time you can turnaround to see whats up, they are gone.

#36 ·
Yo mofo I'm not in denial at all I've known I've been a dick since birth.....I think you should admit your kinda a d-bag and we'll be good to go on the recovery to heal your bad taste in how to "pimp" your ride.....ps get the icy hot out because you are about to get beat around on your Obama outlook......sucka

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.