Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

National Rally

4K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  Silver Streak 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Wish I could be out there with you all. too much on the schedule at home here in denver this weekend.

#12 ·
I know lots of club members give a ton of time way before, during and after the rallies to try to give each of 200+ people a good time as volunteers, but if we could focus our energy in another way please tell me.

Please let us know how we can make it better! Positive ideas please!

I'd be glad to present ideas and solutions to the club for you all!

#13 ·
Thor said:
I know lots of club members give a ton of time way before, during and after the rallies to try to give each of 200+ people a good time as volunteers, but if we could focus our energy in another way please tell me.

Please let us know how we can make it better! Positive ideas please!

I'd be glad to present ideas and solutions to the club for you all!

You are fine man!!!! Your energy etc is great!! Just some of the other stuff! I will PM you!

#15 ·
toyota_jon said:
if you don't mind me asking why were you disappointed with the rally?
My guess is that he thought it WAS in Moab as he replied to a "Who's going to the Moab Rally?" post from 2006, then was bummed to find out it was in Montrose which has totally different trails.
http://www.landroversonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12531
OOPS! Got to read the fine print buddy.
:lol:

#19 ·
wyorover said:
ya your right. i didnt read it and expected more. sould have left the disco
home and just used the new rover fore the trails

What trails did you do?

#21 ·
Silver Streak said:
We wheeled every day and only drove about 9 miles (Die Trying, Calamity, Scratch and Dent, Topless, Cactus). Some of the sickest trails in Colorado as far as I'm concerned. I cant wait to go back.
Talk about sick... Those Pikes Peak Rovers are sick! If they say Montrose has the trails... I'm a believer! Part of the fun of the rally for me is seeing the next PPR rig!

I only got to run a few quick trails this year, 10 hours of highway for 8 hours of trails, but I had a BLAST!

#22 ·
Thor said:
Talk about sick... Those Pikes Peak Rovers are sick! If they say Montrose has the trails... I'm a believer! Part of the fun of the rally for me is seeing the next PPR rig!
AMEN!!! They have nothing but SWEET RIGS!!!!! and they are insane on the trails!!!!

So thor...... Do you want the yellow buggy or the blue RRC more?

#23 ·
Funrover said:
AMEN!!! They have nothing but SWEET RIGS!!!!! and they are insane on the trails!!!!

So thor...... Do you want the yellow buggy or the blue RRC more?
I've always been partial to some body work to I.D. the rig, so I'd go with the blue one. And the new paint... da bom!

I'm more a overlander wannabe. Rock crawling is my favorite when I'm spectating!

The buggy is really sweet too, though!

#24 ·
Yeh Tht new paint on the blue one is AWSOME!!!!! between that and the rims it looks even better than it did before!!! which I didn't think could happen!

I have seen that buggy do some CRAZY stuff.. It just amazes me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.