Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Disco Mike??

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  My6speedz 
#1 ·
Disco Mike's profile says he hasn't been active in over year. Is he not in the Land Rover game anymore?

#6 ·
I don't know Mike or the situation personally, but based on a few similar threads started over the past year it looks like he took a break from the forum for a bit for personal reasons and that he'll be coming back at some point. That's about all I ever gathered. He is active on other forums so it looks as if he's OK.

#7 ·
I know they get on him pretty hard over on Discoweb, but he seemed alright the times I talked to him. I mean he wasn't a ray of sunshine or anything but then again who is?

I don't come on this forum much either, but I knew I had seen him on both. So I left him a message on here and LRforums. I remember once him saying he had some health issues (been a handful of years now), that was kind of what I was thinking. Seeing as he at least logged in on LRforums at least we know he is still alive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.