Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

OME lift kit question

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  vigil333 
#1 ·
I have a 04 D2, and planning on installing 751f & 763r springs, does anybody know what kind of shocks pn i need for this set up?

Thanks in advance:wave:

#2 ·
Will you be install a front bumper and winch? if not your front end may be a little high with the 751's, as for the shocks I would suggest the new OME Sport shock along with their steering stabilizer.
Have you checked out the prices at Lucky 8 yet, they are pretty much the best.

#3 ·
^ What he said.

Here's the link to the DII OME lift kit from L8. You can always give Justin a call and he'll help you figure out what you need/want.

#4 ·
Ask Justin about the Terrafirma shocks he has. From what I understand their shocks are longer than the sport shocks. The sport shocks are ok for 2" lift, but you will top them out with the 3" lift.
I have the same springs you mentioned, but have OME shocks and they top out when going over speedbumps.
I will be changing my OME shocks out for Terrafirma this summer.

#5 ·
I have 751 and 762 OME springs on my truck with the Terrafirma HD 2+ shocks, and they rock! I have pretty great articulation with this set up, and once I get the winch bumper on the front it should look just right.

#6 ·
Yes, Terra Firma also makes a 2" longer shock, but for a few of my friends how are going with the OME 3" lift, they have been very pleased with the Sport shock and it's new 3 valve system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.