Our 04 Disco II is about to roll over 100,000 miles. I haven't seen many of these Rovers with 150k plus on them, just looking to see how long I should expect it to last. We drive it easy, and it gets a synthetic oil change every 3k.
Hoping to make 200k!
228k on my '95 DI. If the floors weren't rusted away, I'd still be driving it.
160K, have had the following issues:
- Rear Air Springs go out about every 50K, change them myself in 15 minutes. ($225 ea)
- Heater core started leaking at 90K, didn't go badly until 110K ($600 for dealer to fix), check passenger footwell , under the mats, for coolent.
- Water pump went at 120K
- Throttle body sticking at 130K ($250), dealer first miss-diagnosed MAF ($400)
- Drive Shafts around 100K ($300 ea), replaced UJ's myself at 150K ($80 all in)
- Cruise control (CPU = $400) at 120K, left it broken, not worth $400 to fix it.
- Three amigoes have been on for the last 50K. I rarely go serious off-road, so have not bothered to fix. Therefore I have a two wheel drive DII, as there is no traction control.