Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Im Back!!!

770 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  tyl604 
#1 ·
Looks like I am back for more pain and discomfort. Picked up another Disco II today to start working on and I think this may be the one I keep for a little longer. Paid $1k for it and towed it home. The expansion tank was busted at the seams but I already had one ordered and delivered before I picked it up and the only issue now is the Throttle body heater plate is leaking but I ordered that last night so it should be here soon enough. Inside is a little beat up but hey I think i got a great deal for it. The headliner in sagging but that is an easy fix and so far everything seems cosmetic that I need to work on. I thin this is going to be a good starting point... I will drop some pics just have to remember how to do it.
Joe:devil

#3 ·
Yeah it runs really well other than the two issues with the expansion tank and heater plate it fired right up with a new battery. Everything in it seems to work as well windows go up and down easily and the locks work. Will diagnose more later this week when I replace the heater plate and have time to get into it. Gave it a good bath and degreased the engine so now just have to work and get on it when I get off in the afternoons.
Joe:grin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.