Load Space Protector - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

LandRoversOnly.com is the premier Land Rover Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
DiscoVirgin

Gallery: 0
Default Load Space Protector

I bought a 96 Disco last week and it came with a Load Space Protector that I really don't need. I think some people use this to keep their dogs back there or hauling something in the back.

It looks brand new to me and retails for $220. I won't be using this. Anyone want to buy this from me? Just make me an offer and pay for shipping.

Thanks!!

LOAD SPACE PROTECTOR - REAR - Interior Range Rover & Land Rover Accessories
mlewis321 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

I am not in need of one , but you might specify if you have rear a.c. or not , there are two different models of the dog guards and they retail for 269.99 but are on sale for 220. just my 2cents .... also welcome aboard
2000 Discovery-2 SD ...2 in OME 763 and 779 springs factory roof rail extensions , flat rack with 500ff's,hella 500's, .. new heads and head gasket . power steering pump , water pump . 265/75R16 guard dogs
roverich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
DiscoVirgin

Thanks Roverich and good point. Yes, I do have rear air conditioning. This protector is currently on a 1996 Discovery SE7.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

No problem sweety . I drive the same and was just suggesting ...
2000 Discovery-2 SD ...2 in OME 763 and 779 springs factory roof rail extensions , flat rack with 500ff's,hella 500's, .. new heads and head gasket . power steering pump , water pump . 265/75R16 guard dogs
Old 12-02-2008, 09:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

any pics of it? is this the gaurd to keep them from coming over the rear seat?if so i would be interested.

oh nerry mind i found the link yeah i could use the gaurd that hangs jst behind the rear seat as shown in the pic.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
DiscoVirgin

i'm not sure what types of protectors there are. This one can fold down and can go up in the air right behind the rear seats. Wouldn't this be the one that you are interested in? I think the person that had this truck before me had a dog back there. All I know is that I'm taking it out unless I plan to shop and store all of my shopping bags back there so they don't fly forward into the rear seats!! hahaha
Old 12-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

lol yeah thats what im looking for. i wont be back in town where i can make an offer on it for about a month though if you still have it then ill throw you an offer if you havent decided to keep it
Old 12-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

they commonly call those dog guards .
Old 12-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

yeah thats exactly what i need it for. i have two pits that like to go with us when were campin out. but i hate it when they crawl all over the leather.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
DiscoVirgin

Sounds good. Shoot me an email when you get back and I'll let you know if i still have it.
Have a good trip.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ian Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis321 View Post
i'm not sure what types of protectors there are. This one can fold down and can go up in the air right behind the rear seats. Wouldn't this be the one that you are interested in? I think the person that had this truck before me had a dog back there. All I know is that I'm taking it out unless I plan to shop and store all of my shopping bags back there so they don't fly forward into the rear seats!! hahaha
Things flying from the rear to the front in an accident often causes death or serious injury. I have always had one in the Rangie and it won't be coming out. Even something as small as a pen has been known to kill someone as it has flown forward in an accident.

If you carry your family in the car, leave it in.
p76rangie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p76rangie View Post
Things flying from the rear to the front in an accident often causes death or serious injury. I have always had one in the Rangie and it won't be coming out. Even something as small as a pen has been known to kill someone as it has flown forward in an accident.

If you carry your family in the car, leave it in.
Or a box of kleenex . Myth busters
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rover Model Forums > Discovery Series I

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.