Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1995 Range Rover Classic LWB, less than 100k miles!

10K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  OJ's DNA 
#1 ·
1995 Range Rover Classic LWB (Long Wheel Base)
$6,195 OBO

Up for sale is my 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB. These are great SUV's and 1995's are the best year for the Classic Range Rover design as it was the last year and had the most updates and features of them all. This vehicle cost over $55k new in 1995. It has only 98k miles on it. I bought it 6 months ago from the original female enthusiast owner (she sold it to me as she had just bought a newer model Range Rover.)

She took VERY good care of it and always had everything taken care of. One of the nicest Rovers I have seen in a long time (this is my third 1995 LWB Range Rover.)
You can't find a better '95 LWB for this price! Runs and drives great! Everything is in working order. Air Suspension works great. Original paint in excellent shape. Interior is tan leather and is in excellent shape, back seat looks like new. Front seats and headliner in excellent shape as well. No damage. I have put less than 5,000 miles on this Rover and am selling it, as I just don't have time to drive it anymore. This Rover gets 14-15MPG.

New parts within last year (over $3,000 spent)::

• Stub axles
  • Mufflers
  • Ignition wiresoil
  • Oil cooler hoses (this is important!)
  • Transmission Cooling Hoses
  • Radiator hoses
  • Full Tune Up
  • ABS and Traction control switches replaced
  • Battery
  • AIr Suspension tested and reset

Loaded with all these standard features:

Heated outside mirrors
Heated windshield w/heated washer jets
Heated rear window w/power wash and wipe
6 way electrically adjustable front seats, heated
Keyless Entry
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
Power front and rear windows (one touch down on front)
Power moonroof with shade
Automatic dimming rear view mirror
Audio System: 6 speaker am/fm cassette, 6 disc CD changer & woofer with remote
Air conditioning (blows cold!)
Sealed beam halogen headlights w/power wash; auxiliary fog lights
Puddle lamps
Cruise Control
Driver & passenger airbags
Central locking system
Integral Class III trailer hitch receiver
Leather seats
Leather and walnut trim
Child locks on rear doors

This vehicle has tons of leg and headroom. Great for in town driving, long trips and off-roading. Very classy, yet rugged. Clean Car Fax. Asking $6,195 OBO. Located in San Jose, CA. No trades please.

See less See more
#4 ·
The new owner drove off in it tonight.. he's going to use it for hunting and fishing and taking his family camping! So it will have a great new home! :D

I am happy to see it go to a good home. I was looking at the seats before the new owner came to get it.. the passenger and rear seats did not have a SINGLE wear mark on them.. truly amazing! He got a great deal at $5800....

Serg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.