Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum - View Single Post - Introduce yourself (Archived)
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 11:40 PM
appstatedisco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My name is Matt, aka AppStateDisco. I'm in college at Appalachian State in the mountains of NC. I have a '95 Disco SE7 lifted about 3" with OME extra heavy duty springs, rancho 9000's adustable in rear and 5000's up front(I think?). I removed my front valence(plastic) bumper and have a useless brushguard on there. I have 260/70/R16 General Grabber A/T2's on it now, I really miss my interco trxus M/T's though. I get terrible gas milage. I play rugby. I drink constantly. At a party I'll start off hitting on the hottest girl there, but end up going home with the fattest, it's inevitable. I'm from Charlotte, NC and my favorite food group is meat. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

AHO Rugby, a drinking club with a rugby problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"My experience through life has convinced me that, while moderation and temperance in all things are commendable and beneficial, abstinence from spirituous liquors is the best safeguard of morals and health."
- Robert E. Lee

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome