Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum - View Single Post - Project Bertha - 95' RRC
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
jawn_wong

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I recently ordered 31.5" BFGoodrich Rugged Trail tires (265/75r16) from ebay. I got 4 of them for a good price and figured they were an All Terrain tires like my old Goodyear Duratracs based on the photos of the aggressive sidewall.

Once I got them I realized the were more of an All season tire and found out it would cost $200 to ship them back to the vendor for a refund.

I ended up mounting them and will see how the hold up on the trails aired down.

Once the weather permitted, I got the chance to spray my ugly chrome bumpers with rustoleum matte black paint

After mounting the wheels are tires I figured I would clean up the curb rash and spray the wheels matte black. I found rustoleum makes a matte textured paint and decided to do all the lower panels with it (not sure if I like it yet)

[/url]

I just ordered 1" coil spacers to give the front some added clearance with the larger tires. These should fix my rake as well.

Ordered 2 Hella 500FF driving lights to mount on my front bumper. I am planning on reusing my factory fog light harness and switch in the cab. I may switch to 100W bulb for off-road use in the future..We will see how the 50W looks.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome