Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum - View Single Post - Project Bertha - 95' RRC
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
jawn_wong

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
5/18/16 Updates:

As mentioned before my side mirrors and power seats stopped working. I also discovered my cig outlet was not working either. I checked all the fuses and noticed one was blown. Replacing the fuse solved the side mirror and cig outlet issue however it did not fix my power seat issue.

I learned the cig outlet was working the hard way :campfire:

I added a larger cup holder and can source power for my Cobra handheld CB:

I found an old futon that lays perfectly in the trunk by removing the rear seats. Going camping and off-roading this weekend in Attica, IN (The Badlands). When I have time I am going to build a false floor with flip up storage doors and two roll out drawers for tools. This way I can lay the futon over the fake floor and have adequate storage for over-landing.

Got some great decals from Forge Overland and Overland Textile Company. If you haven't heard of the check them out from the links I posted!

Last thing I ordered for Project Bertha are 16 x 7 American Racing steel wheels. The 4.25" backspacing will solve my tire rubbing I am experiencing with the radius arms. Let me just say finding 5 on 6.5 bolt pattern wheels are near impossible! I checked with Lucky8, OKoffroading, Summit Racing, and 4wheelparts.com and nobody had them in stock due to low demand. Luckily I was able to source these wheels through Gulf Coast Rovers. I am praying these wheels and lugs come in before Friday so I can have them for my weekend adventure to the Badlands

Still waiting on my front & rear brakes from Lucky8. Apparently there are issues from customs, which held the shipment.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome