Lowest offset possible - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has played around with wheel offsets on the forums. I was hoping I could fit a 19x10 in there with a 285/55 tire o n stock suspension. Otherwise I was going to do a 275/55 on a 19x9.5, question is what are the off sets. I found some specs on questionable site which says it's between 39-47 depending on wheel selection. I Was thinking a 19x10 +40 would work. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2018, 06:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I saw that same info online. I'd also like to know this. Hoping to sell or swap my 22" stock wheels for something more appropriate for off road use.

I'm enquiring about the Green Oval Experience's new 18" wheel too. Hope we get some more info from this post.

2018 Discovery HSE Luxury Namib Orange/Ebony
1991 Porsche 911 C4 (964)
Keen Project Safari 4 (1982 911 SC rally build)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-28-2018, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Update: spoke with a couple people and for the 9.5 with a 275/55 a +34 (+-2) works best. Noone has any solid info on the 10. @MikeinNY I think your 22's are 9.5 if you could measure inner and outer clearance we could calculate wether we need more or less offset on a 10. Might have to run a couple degrees neg camber but I was planning on that anyways as the neutral camber that is standard is garbage on the stiffer sidewalls of the AT tires.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 04:48 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Just back from a trip. Are you asking me to measure how much the tires clear by at each extreme of lock?

2018 Discovery HSE Luxury Namib Orange/Ebony
1991 Porsche 911 C4 (964)
Keen Project Safari 4 (1982 911 SC rally build)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-2018, 03:08 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L462AJ126 View Post
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has played around with wheel offsets on the forums. I was hoping I could fit a 19x10 in there with a 285/55 tire o n stock suspension. Otherwise I was going to do a 275/55 on a 19x9.5, question is what are the off sets. I found some specs on questionable site which says it's between 39-47 depending on wheel selection. I Was thinking a 19x10 +40 would work. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter? Thanks.
I just came across this website while researching alternatives for winter tire & wheel setups. Use the search by vehicle to start and then you can play around from there. It shows you all of the clearances, angles, etc. both numerically & visually with diagrams.

wheel-size.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rover Model Forums > Land Rover Discovery 5 forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in