Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1991 Defender 110 Tithonus FFR

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  WLADiscoII99 
#1 · (Edited)
1991 LHD Tithonus 110 FFR - 69000 miles

I'm selling my 1991 LHD Defender Tithonus FFR.
It has the 2.5 Litre NA diesel, 69,446 Miles, solid frame and mechanicals.
It's in great condition, what little rust it has is entirely surface and I have pictures of it all.
I have a full history of the car, including it's military service. It was put through the Tithonus program in 2008, then sold off due to downsizing. It never saw service after its refurbishment/upgrade, and starts first time. It's not a garage queen, I have it out on the trails whenever I can, but I've looked after it well, and I think it shows.
It has power steering, Air conditioning, the upgraded FFR electronics and battery, Traction control, ABS, a diesel powered heater, plenty of spares and rear windows in the gel-top.

I'm located in Daniel, Utah, and I'm asking for $22,500, but I'm open to offers.

Please get in touch with any questions!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm selling my 1991 LHD Defender Tithonus FFR.
It has the 2.5 Litre NA diesel, 69,446 Miles, solid frame and mechanicals.
It's in great condition, what little rust it has is entirely surface and I have pictures of it all.
I have a full history of the car, including it's military service. It was put through the Tithonus program in 2008, then sold off due to downsizing. It never saw service after its refurbishment/upgrade, and starts first time. It's not a garage queen, I have it out on the trails whenever I can, but I've looked after it well, and I think it shows.
It has power steering, Air conditioning, the upgraded FFR electronics and battery, Traction control, ABS, a diesel powered heater, plenty of spares and rear windows in the gel-top.

I'm located in Daniel, Utah, and I'm asking for $22,500, but I'm open to offers.

Please get in touch with any questions!
I''m in the market but this isnt what I have in mind for a classic defender. I don't like that Japanese sun flag on the door. A Defender isn't a Japanese car so I'm not sure why thats there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.