Open For Bidding 1965 Land Rover Series IIa 109 5-Door station wagon proje
No Reserve, No Minimum
Classic long wheelbase British safari Land Rover with aluminum body, hood-mounted spare, tropical top, banjo
steering wheel, independent Lucas wipers, and Kodiak heater. Seats 10. All original stuff. Solid original
bulkhead and frame.
Engine and transmission are out of the car. All parts not on the car are organized, boxed, and labeled. Original
2.25 L 4-cylinder petrol Land Rover engine. Also included is an ex-British military 2.5 L Land Rover diesel
engine. Chassis is set up to accept either engine.
Original 4-speed gearbox, 2-speed transfer case, and Fairey overdrive for 16 forward speeds and 2- or 4-wheel
Car is complete except for exhaust system (available new).
• Two period Warn Bellview winches with cabin controls
• Original service manuals and related literature
NOS military oil cooler
• Warn hubs
• Many new parts
• Whitworth sockets and wrenches
• Receipts for work and parts
Work completed includes:
• Bulkhead stripped, repaired, and painted
• Rewired with new wiring loom
• Steering gear rebuilt
• Heater recored
• Many parts stripped, repaired, and refinished
• Frame partially stripped, primed, and painted
There is an active worldwide online community supporting old Land Rovers. New parts are easily available
from US and UK sources.
To Bid Visit maconbrosauction.com & Click View Items Now
Auction Company is Located In Walla Walla, WA