Personal Financing for Discovery? - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-02-2011, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Exclamation Personal Financing for Discovery?

I would like to do "personal financing" for a good conditioned Land Rover Discovery Series I or Series II. Havent had much luck with dealers as I do not have much money saved up yet, but I have a full time job and collaterale to put down for the right Disco. More than willing to meet in person prior to any dealings, and can provide "SOME" personal documentaion "IN PERSON"as would be in any case with dealerships: Pay stubs, drivers license, piece of mail or bill which shows my physical/mailing address etc. Contract would be ideal but not a requirement. Willing to negoitate arragments:
A.) You hold the Discovery until Ive made all payments and the vehicle is paid in full.
B.) I hold the Discovery, you hold the title and my collateral, and we sign contract with wittness.
Im even willing to pay for car insurance for the vehicle depending on how arrangements are made.

Discovery needs be presentable and not "NEGLECTED!!!" does not have to be perfect though. Do not mind if the Disco needs "SOME" work but no major stuff and no long list of needed repairs. Interior and exterior body panels matter alot to me, again has to look presentable. So long as it is in "GOOD" condition then I do not really care about the miles!

Email: [email protected]
Cell: 603 381 1184
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-06-2011, 11:16 AM

Garage
What years are you looking for. I'm a dealer located in Raleigh and I sell Disco's all the time. I'd be more than willing to help you with this. E-mail me if you want to discuss this more. You can check out my website autoliquidatorsofraleighinc.com the black 03 disco is my personal vehicle that i've done some more work to since those pics were taken.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-10-2011, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaleighRoverZack View Post
What years are you looking for. I'm a dealer located in Raleigh and I sell Disco's all the time. I'd be more than willing to help you with this. E-mail me if you want to discuss this more. You can check out my website autoliquidatorsofraleighinc.com the black 03 disco is my personal vehicle that i've done some more work to since those pics were taken.
Pm sent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rovers Only Classifieds > Land Rover Vehicles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in