Parting Alpine White 1995 RRC LWB - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-19-2016, 10:56 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Parting Alpine White 1995 RRC LWB

The interior is very nice.

The instrument bezel that surrounds the speedo, tach, ect is in about the best shape I've seen a 22 year old part. Three of the mounts are perfect, one is slightly damaged. The piece fits the dash securely.

The center dash is also in very good shape.

The radio works. The speakers (HK) work. The sub works. The HK amp works.

The one button remote locking fob works (will sell it with the matched Lucas 17VT immobiliser).

All four exterior door handles work and the front come with keys.

The jack assembly looks like it was never used.

The tool kit has all the tools still in the factory plastic.

There is a brand new Yokohama Geolander on a never used steelie in the back as a spare.

The other four Yokohama Geolanders look like they have a few thousand miles on them. They were replaced less than two years ago.

There is a brand new cat back exhaust system under the truck.

BTW, the noise I was warned about from the engine turned out to be the exhaust hanging from the y pipe. No one ever connected the two together. I'll be testing the engine. The transmission and transfer case both seem fine.

All the lights are in very good shape. The chrome bumpers are also nice. No crush can covers.

The wood ski slope has the usual cracks in the lacquer as does the a/t shifter. The transfer case shifter is really nice.

The two front speaker grilles are missing the plastic rings that help the two screws to secure them in place. Nevertheless, the other three clips are in excellent shape. The grilles look good, too.

The seat ECU is shot.

The passenger seat switch works in all directions.

Both the passenger seat and the driver's seat are in pretty good shape.

It looks like all the door seals are in very good shape.

The door waists are in good shape. These are the seals that go around the top of the door. The window frame and windows rise up through these rubber seals.

The small access panels in the front seat plinths are good. No broken mounts.

The side mirrors are good. They moved when I touched the seat memory switch so it would appear they respond, even to a funky seat ecu command.

The rearview mirror looks like the auto dim may not work but the glass is clear, not cloudy like they sometimes get when the liquid leaks.

The four Cyclone wheels are in good but not great shape. There is some curb rash but nothing awful.

The clock works.

This truck has the newer, '95 only, rear window regulators. The work fine. These babies are really rare.

If I think of anything else, I'll post up. If you have a '95 Classic and you have been compiling a list of needed parts, get in touch with me because many of these parts won't last.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-24-2016, 07:35 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi Paul, I would be interested in buying the audio system - my has been converted to an aftermarket system, and looking to convert back. Where are you located?

Thanks
Michael
[email protected]
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 04:05 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

I can pull the radio, CD changer, amplifier and all the speakers including the subwoofer and the ones in the A pillars. Do you need the wiring harness for between the radio and the CD changer? How about the boosters for the antennae and their wiring up to the back of the radio? I will be disassembling the front dash today and need to know exactly what you need because I will be cutting wires. So if you can provide a detailed list of what you need I can work up a price for you so we know where we stand with all of these components.

I am in Connecticut. For some reason, on the mobile app for this site, that information doesn't show up.

Classic Rovers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

203-770-1699

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 11:18 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Grant View Post
I can pull the radio, CD changer, amplifier and all the speakers including the subwoofer and the ones in the A pillars. Do you need the wiring harness for between the radio and the CD changer? How about the boosters for the antennae and their wiring up to the back of the radio? I will be disassembling the front dash today and need to know exactly what you need because I will be cutting wires. So if you can provide a detailed list of what you need I can work up a price for you so we know where we stand with all of these components.

I am in Connecticut. For some reason, on the mobile app for this site, that information doesn't show up.

Is your radio still for sale? I only need the unit (already have the harness). Shoot me a text 908-279-5110. I maybe interested in more stuff.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawn_wong View Post
Is your radio still for sale? I only need the unit (already have the harness). Shoot me a text 908-279-5110. I maybe interested in more stuff.
Text sent

Classic Rovers

203-770-1699
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rovers Only Classifieds > Land Rover Parts and Accessories

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in