Key in ignition lock message - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-26-2018, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Key in ignition lock message

hi guys really need some help with my 2004 range rover 4.4l petrol

recently the car was fine never a problem with it starting, I parked at work finished the day then turn the key nothing happends.
I get key in ignition lock message when I put the keys in. steering column unlocks I can turn the key full way round but nothing happends.

I have replaced the battery same message
I have sprayed wd40 down the key hole
I had a auto electrician come out but he did not know anything about land rovers I have land rover mechanic and auto elect coming out in 4 days if I can fix it myself in that time would be great to save me the money
im stumped on what it could be I watched a video on youtube with a 2005 doing the same thing he replaced the transmission control module and the ecu any ideas would be great thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 12:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi did you find out what the problem was my 2007 tdv8 has the same problem and the garage is struggling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rovers Only General Forums > General Land Rover Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in