PO0741 and PO734 - outcome
Can you let me know the outcome? I have the same issue - codes 0741 and 0734, which remain after several repairs:
1. cleaned sensor above MAF and replaced MAF
2. Checked battery - at about 12.4 at idle and 13.1 when revved. Alternator, when I checked the voltage at the - and + points had correct voltage at idle and when things like air, radio, and lights are turned on.
3. Changed transmission fluid, filter, added additive - I may need to re-check the level and add more
4. Changed temp regulator, radiator hoses, and fluid
*wondering what to do next:
1. for sure I'll check the fluid level and add if low
2. Do I change the shit control solenoid? Also noticed there is one other solenoid in the auto gearbox, not sure about that?
3. Do I mess with the XYZ switch? - the car after sitting will run fine for a short while then seems to go into limp mode, won't change to 4th gear/overdrive and doesn't go into reverse properly (it won't move then after a second or two will start to roll back almost as if it slowly entered reverse)
Also, I have the blinking odometer reading - we tow it behind our RV, when we do I leave it in key position I to avoid draining the battery on trips (aa (I also put the auto and transfer cases into neutral then start up the car and run through each gear every 100-150 miles).
Help would be greatly appreciated, I am about a month into this.