Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

Coolant Tee, swap to metal?

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  disco biscuit 
#1 ·
I just replaced every coolant part only vehicle..except the heater core(flushed). I ordered the parts from BP parts of Utah. The problem was with the coolant tee w/bleeder. The pre-assembled hose and tee was tightened too tight on one side and the tee broke directly under the clamp.

Looked everywhere for a metal replacement for this part...NO DICE. Has anyone come up with a viable alternative to any of these plastic tees. I searched everywhere on the net and found nothing. :dunno:

#2 ·
Just call BPoU, they will replace it for you.

#6 ·
#4 ·
aluminium Coolant hose T connector

There is a top notch replacement made at the Sports Car Centre in Edmonton, Canada and it sells for $75 Canadian (approx. $57 US). Aluminium welded with Stainless bleed screw......It costs more but it will never let you down! :wink

#8 ·
Hey....yeah I got the truck put back together then and all went well. The tee hasn't failed yet. I have since rebuilt the motor(thx P.T.Schram), added lift, 4.75 gears and lockers, I built a front and back bumper(back still incomplete) but, while I'm finishing up current work I'm gonna go ahead and grab one of these and put it on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.