Introduce yourself (Archived) - Page 3 - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 1086 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 07:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My name is Josh, I'm 20 and a student at Santa Rosa Junior College and i live in Sonoma County...I just got my first disco about 3 months ago (2003 Disco II HSE), been off roading a few times already but wanting to get in touch with some other Rover owners locally and hit some trails on a somewhat regular basis. The disco is stock for now but im in the process of a new front bumper, skid plates, maybe a few other goodies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 1086 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Life's Lemon

Hello

My name is Bil and I just came to the forums. I am a proud owner of a 1998 Range Rover 4.6 HSE and am excited to read up on the forums and learn some new stuff. And by the way, if you guys look at the top of the page and see those four pictures, mine looks almost exactly like the second one in. Just for a general idea
post #33 of 1086 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Rocky Mountain High

Hey man.. Welcome to the madness.......... Glad to see you over here!!!! You have a great rover..... Can't wait to see the trail pics you will do....

Don't Take Life to Serious, You'll Never Get Out Alive

"Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Colorado's own 'jacked up little kid' is Funrover. And he's usualy in the springs.

post #34 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 05:06 AM Thread Starter

Oh wow...I've fallen behind on my welcomes! Welcome aboard guys! (last three with the exception of Funrover..lol)
post #35 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:01 AM

Hey gang, my name is Jason, I live in southern middle Tennessee and just purchased my rover about two weeks ago. I have a 2003 Discovery HSE that is completely stock for now. My previous vehcile was a 2000 Wranlger with 33's, 3.5 rubicon express lift, 1 inch body lift, 1 inch motor mount lift, 4.56 gears and lockers. So i am pretty familair with modifying a Jeep but not up to speed on the rover yet, but I will get there. Also I am 32.
post #36 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-06-2006, 09:45 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Hello gu day mates ow r uu?

Hi,
No im australian but it works for me. My name is Ryan. ive been a member for about a month or so and i love it. I drive a 97 d1. that is crying for some attention. and im trying to give it all i can. but man is it expensive. i just got a new hd drag link and stabilizer and relocation kit. and am waiting on some new balljoints from DAP to put it all in. soon i am gonna put in some big blues and pro comps along with some bgf all terrains of coarse. that should do me for a while. I live in springfield, mo so if anyone knows of or wants to go 4x4n around here let me know. in the mean time ill work on my truck and give it all the attention it needs. later.
ryan
post #37 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-07-2006, 04:51 AM Thread Starter

Jason, Ryan....glad to have you with us guys!

Jason..lol...glad you made the switch!
post #38 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-07-2006, 04:53 AM
The Winnipeg Thrashers...

Hi,

My name is Ron and I own a Land Rover...

03 Disco w/CDL
95 Disco
98 Disco: my first (gone)
post #39 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-07-2006, 05:54 AM
Just an observer of freaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Ron
Hi,

My name is Ron and I own a Land Rover...
LMAO! Ron, LR Anonymous is on a different thread

My name is Tami, pretty new here too. This forum has helped me learn about my rove and is also rapidly enabling LR addiction. To think I cried when I let my J**p Betsy go. Guess I just didn't understand...

I'm not even sure LRO knows I'm insane....So far my marketing strategy over there is working and my site and LR business will take off as a result... ~DiscoDream2
post #40 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-07-2006, 11:04 AM

Greetings,
I am Brian
I am 33
I am a Land Surveyor
I enjoy loud, fast music
I enjoy loud, fast bikes
I enjoy loud, fast cars
I drive a 99 Disco 1 SD (daily driver, not loud or fast)
I love it!
I have not owned it long, but have learned a few things:

LR's are cool,
LR's are perhaps the MOST capable 4X4 in the world,
A LR is what a J*@p wants to be,
oh, and I love it!

I have been a lurker up to this point. There are some great people and great info on this forum. I am in Osage Beach, MO, a couple of hours North of Ryan (we will have to get together some time). I am completely in shock at the amount of young owners on the forum. It re-affirms my faith in the youth of the world (just kidding, it is really cool).
post #41 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by appstatedisco
My name is Matt, aka AppStateDisco. I'm in college at Appalachian State in the mountains of NC. I have a '95 Disco SE7 lifted about 3" with OME extra heavy duty springs, rancho 9000's adustable in rear and 5000's up front(I think?). I removed my front valence(plastic) bumper and have a useless brushguard on there. I have 260/70/R16 General Grabber A/T2's on it now, I really miss my interco trxus M/T's though. I get terrible gas milage. I play rugby. I drink constantly. At a party I'll start off hitting on the hottest girl there, but end up going home with the fattest, it's inevitable. I'm from Charlotte, NC and my favorite food group is meat. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Appy State Fellow eh.....i used to be up there alot for the girls. im up that way alot to ski though.....well used to

I'm Derrick, i joined actually just a few days ago. I'm 24 and I have a 97 D1 I started building last march. I love everything to do with rovers, and i usually don't go a week without doing something new to mine. I wheel the Cheese Whiz out of it and haven't been disappointed yet!

I am a Pro Photographer with a degree in Digital Media. I'm about to move Nov. 28 from East Tn (kingsport) to Co. (winter park). So if you're from Co you better send me a hello PUNK!

my truck

97 D1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #42 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Majesticdisco1

You'll be with a awesome gathering in Colorado Derrick.

all kinds of lifted and killer Rovers

1997 DI SD
Bright White
5" lift
33x10.50 BFG KM's
"rock crawler" rims
Rovertym/Rovertracks HD steering
Custom Front/Rear bumpers
post #43 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-14-2006, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco12
You'll be with a awesome gathering in Colorado Derrick.

all kinds of lifted and killer Rovers

looking forward to it.....people always love having a photographer on the trail...haha

97 D1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #44 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugubica
I am completely in shock at the amount of young owners on the forum. It re-affirms my faith in the youth of the world (just kidding, it is really cool).

Since I'm ONE year younger than you....can I be considered one of the 'young ones'...?

Welcome Guys....

|
|
post #45 of 1086 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 08:59 AM

Hello,
My name is Jarrod Williams. I am a 25 year old draftsman in Covington Kentucky. I live in Oakley, OH and go to Northern Kentucky University.
I have a 00' DII with most of the goodies. I like to brag about the one cool thing... a 10,500lbs Milemarker Hydraulic winch. Slow as hell but will keep pulling as long as the engine is running.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rovers Only Other > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in