Odd story...(Prices of series 1, 2, 2A in good to very good condition) - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 08:26 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Odd story...(Prices of series 1, 2, 2A in good to very good condition)

Hi

Here's an odd story...although it's long and involved, the upshot is that I can get a vehicle shipped and fully registered in the USA at no cost to me. Pretty crazy opportunity. A very good friend who imports vehicles has offered this to me as a gift!! Such a great friend! I'll probably keep it for a while but will want to sell it at some point.

I'm looking for advice on:

1) PRICE in USA of a "good to very good" condition model including Minerva's Series 1, 2, and 2A in 80" 88" and 109".
***I fully understand that this is a very broad question with lots of variables.

2) Which models sell most quickly in America?

3) Which are the most "desirable"?

I'd appreciate any comments that you might have on which vehicle and their value in the USA.

THANKS!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
So your friend is giving you a gift ... and you want to know how much you can sell it for ?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-11-2018, 11:54 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Do you know the old saying "If it is too good to be true....." Be careful.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2018, 09:18 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg93108 View Post
Hi

Here's an odd story...although it's long and involved, the upshot is that I can get a vehicle shipped and fully registered in the USA at no cost to me. Pretty crazy opportunity. A very good friend who imports vehicles has offered this to me as a gift!! Such a great friend! I'll probably keep it for a while but will want to sell it at some point.

I'm looking for advice on:

1) PRICE in USA of a "good to very good" condition model including Minerva's Series 1, 2, and 2A in 80" 88" and 109".
***I fully understand that this is a very broad question with lots of variables.

2) Which models sell most quickly in America?

3) Which are the most "desirable"?

I'd appreciate any comments that you might have on which vehicle and their value in the USA.

THANKS!!!
These questions are irrelevant to your situation, unless you are given the opportunity to pick what you want. Otherwise a 1-post like this smells of little trolls

1995 RRC 25th Anniversary Edition
2005 RR L322 HSE
2005 V70R
1995 Nuke Proof Titanium Race
2010 Moots X-YBB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum > Land Rover Model Forums > Series Land Rovers

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in