Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
Sweet!!! Top Gear does some cool stuff.. too bad we are stuck with crapy car shows in the US. I'd love to see Top Gear on my TV instead of some hot rod restoration crap.

I gotta say, that Toyota Hilux test Top Gear did was the coolest video I have seen in a looong time! In case anyone missed it here is the link.. Also long, but oh so funny!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/downloads/hilux_broadband.ram

Serg

4,346 Posts
Hek yeah man, that's amazing!...I Dont know how he didnt damage any body panels with all those hard knocks on that field...amazing i tell ya! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

So let me get this straight, I guess I havent read my Car&Driver articles correctly....are both RR models Supercharged? And the Sport model is cheaper?

· Registered
251 Posts
Too long to download, but is this the one where the Range Rover is lined up against a Merc on an aircraft runway. The Merc on the tarmac and the RR on the grass verge and the RR cleans up.
Beautiful. :beer:

· Registered
251 Posts
Serg said:
Sweet!!! Top Gear does some cool stuff.. too bad we are stuck with crapy car shows in the US. I'd love to see Top Gear on my TV instead of some hot rod restoration crap.

I gotta say, that Toyota Hilux test Top Gear did was the coolest video I have seen in a looong time! In case anyone missed it here is the link.. Also long, but oh so funny!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/downloads/hilux_broadband.ram

Serg
You should see the one when Clarkson takes an LR3 off road to the top of a mountain in Scotland. OK he had some lackies to drive in his land anchor a couple of times, but it was just awesome. :beer:

· Registered
590 Posts
That was so much fun to watch. I laughed, I cried, I lived vicariously through that mans land rover enjoyment.

Engine from jaguar...so that must be the XJR right!?
Steering from Jaguar. Awsome I was just saying how cool a Jaguar Land Rover would be.
I see what the Engish mean about the tail gate. I have a swing door I would rather have a tail gate myself. My bumpers are always dirty no matter ho wmuch I clean them. Ruined many a day out n about when I reach in while wearing light colored shorts ...LOL

Thanks for the clip!!!! Im going to watch it later with my friend Beer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.