Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I took the rover to the wash to get the salt and snow off and discovered the passenger side fog light housing (the poorly made piece of junk that snaps into place) was missing. Probably due to driving in the 28" + snow that we have had in the area. So I look on rover connection and british atlantic and cant find one.

In my opinion that whole lower portion of the bumper has always caused me issues it is way to low. I guess I will rip the whole bumper off and go with an after market like arb maybee. I dont really want to do this project until it gets a little warmer out the temps have been in the single digits around here. In the meantime does anyone know where I can find this part?

Thanks Jamie....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Safari I think?

I don't know what the exact name of it is. It is the bumper that comes stock with a 2004 disco. I think they call it a safari bumper. As for the price. Well that is the hard part. I live in Hawaii and it will cost about $100.00 to ship! I am guessing, but I am sure it will be alot. I would only be asking $200.00. The color is silver and is in great shape. I will be replacing it with an ARB bumper as soon as it comes in. If you are still intrested in it. E-Mail me at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.