Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys helping out a friend from a local northern California rover shop has several almost complete 96 through 2000 Disco's and a 01 RR to part out. Almost complete with working parts in good condition.

I've gotten a few crossover parts for my RRC with great success and price...hence the post. Nothing to gain just trying to help good people keep good rovers out of the junkyard

If you want anything PM me and ill get you his info! He'll get pics and prices and have things tested if needed/possible!

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd possibly like an engine replacement for my rig 99 v8 discovery 2 if they've got one on hand I spent lots $ to rehaul the problems it's having now ,I'm left with either selling it or buying a new engine for a good price. If someone can please help me out is appreciate it a lot

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey guys helping out a friend from a local northern California rover shop has several almost complete 96 through 2000 Disco's and a 01 RR to part out. Almost complete with working parts in good condition.

I've gotten a few crossover parts for my RRC with great success and price...hence the post. Nothing to gain just trying to help good people keep good rovers out of the junkyard

If you want anything PM me and ill get you his info! He'll get pics and prices and have things tested if needed/possible!

Thanks

Chris
Looking for a pair of catalytic converters for my 2002 disco. Please let m eknow Harry

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in need of both the left & right side center console trim panels in tan leather, does the P38 have those?

Thank you!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Need rear turn signal/foglight (red/yellow) covers, mainly right rear.

PM, thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts