Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew has an '02 Range Rover 4.6 HSE (P38?) with Harmon Kardon sound system. The original radio was replaced by a previous owner (at a shop) with a JVC radio which has since failed. The old JVC did produce sound before it was replaced. He replaced the JVC with a new JVC. This is where I came in to help, the radio powers up and functions but no sound to the speakers. The speakers are plugged in exactly the same as they were to the first JVC. From reading your post it sounds like the amplifier trip is not turning on the amp. There are a few wires in the dash which aren't connected, so my question, any idea of the color code of this wire and where it goes, or a possible alternative issue we are missing?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
188 Posts
There are a few wires in the dash which aren't connected, so my question, any idea of the color code of this wire and where it goes, or a possible alternative issue we are missing?
Wiring diagrams are in the Electrical Troubleshooting Manual which is part of the
readily available Rave download.

Click on this here red: land rover service factory manual RAVE download land rover resource, service manual, workshop factory manual, download, rave, vehicles including discovery, series, defender, range rover, freelander, LR3, Handbooks, Catalog, Catalogue, Land Rover Inte

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.