Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have a d2 with either a blown HG or cracked block and decided to trade it in on a new car. Know I won't get much trade in value so am willing to part out the desirable parts and misc parts I have acquired over the years.

I have a 2003-04 year model ARB Bumper with driving lights, fog lights and 8000lbs winch. Asking 1300.

Used 99 d2 transmission in good working order with approx 117,000 miles on it. Asking 300.

Disassembled engine from same 99d2, have block, oil pan, crank, cam, front cover, valve covers, heads, and rocker arms and all the bolts that go with it. Make offer.

I have two complete sets of headlights for a 99-02 d2. All headlights are in great condition except for one complete set has broken mounting clips. Asking 100 for the good set and 75 for the set with broken clips.

Radiator for 99 d2 good working condition and have oil cooler as well. Asking 200.

I also have random other miscellaneous parts such as the starter, Maf, idler pulleys, and I think that's about it. I am trading in my vehicle in a week or two, so if nobody wants the parts that are one the car they will go with the trade in to hopefully increase value a little. I live near fort bragg in North Carolina and would prefer not to ship anything if possible, but am willing to work with whoever wants the parts. Thanks.

· Registered
294 Posts
Sidetrack: So the 03-04 ARB fits your 99-02 okay? That means a D1 bumper would fit an 03-04..interesting, I thought the facelift would change it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.