Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a set of fog lamps from a 03-04 DII (the round ones) that they are willing to part with. I want to install them on my new tjm bumper that has a place for them!!!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have an 04 bumper with fogs that I have a deposit on, but it looks as if the guy isn't going to pick it up. If he doesn't, I'll part it out.
However- many places have inexpensive aftermarket lamps that will fit in there with just a little creativity. i saw some that a guy got at WalMart for $19 that fit perfectly, just had to bend the brackets that came with the lights.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you did part it out, how much for the lamps? thatnks for the walmart idea though...i may look into that!!!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I dunno yet... try the aftermarket way first, they'd be better quality I'm sure. The fogs on my G4 in the bumper suck.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
who should i try for after market fogs...just walmart or do you have other ideas?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
just measure the holes and compare with whatever you can find in auto parts stores, wally world etc. Almost anything would be better than the oem ones, and cheaper.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have some PIAA lamps somewhere in my garage that I don't want... I'll see if I can find them.. I bet they'd fit.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that would rock!

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how much would you charge me for them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.