Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a new home for my 2004 D2 SE. She has just under 114k miles. I am the second owner, having purchased it with 60k mile in 2010 or so. Driven daily for a few years, then became and extra car, and the last year or so it's been sitting around. Never in an accident, though it has some cosmetic dings and some paint issues on the roof and a fender. It's no show car, but runs great, no codes, reliable as any car I have.
Here's the straight up assessment of the truck
Motor- runs great, starts immediately ALWAYS, drinks/leaks a little oil (Mobile 1 since I owned it) but not more than any other DIsco.
Brakes- replaced rear rotors and pads a few months ago. Pedal a little soft recently. Brakes work well but sometimes need a second pump. Haven't looked into it, but likely an easy fix, maybe new front pads or SS hose kit.
Drivetrain- no issues at all. Replaced drive shaft a couple of years ago
Tires - BF All Terrains with 5-6k mile on them. The wheels are stock sprayed with black plastidip - If you want them original just peel it off
Interior - Great Condition, no wear spots or tears in seats. Headliner sagging, just never got around to fixing it. Cargo area plastic a little chewed from hauling stuff
Exterior- Fair share of blemishes. Some trim around windshield cracked- thanks to Safe lite replacement. Didn't notice they cracked it until a month later. Good news is, the windshield is relatively new and clear. Only a couple of years old with a few thousand miles. Some paint failure on the front section of the roof and the passenger front fender. Can't explain the roof. The fender and some hood scratches were a snow removal mishap. Lower front plastic air dam broken from a poor ditch entry in the one time the truck saw mud.

Hope that gives an accurate picture. The photos below were taken today - no prep, no deep clean or even a wash (too cold). Just taken as it sits.
I'm asking $3,750, which I think is fair. (the tires cost $1500). The truck is located on Long Island. If you have any questions, let me know.

And one other note since this is my first post here. While I've never been an active member here, I have visited and enjoyed the site for many years, having owned 5 Land Rovers over the years. This is the only place I am listing this to save me the explaining of LR ownership and quirks to everyone that inquires. I figure some one here will appreciate a solid D2 at a good price.
IMG-1248.jpg IMG-1250.jpg IMG-1253.jpg IMG-1251.jpg
IMG-1248.jpg IMG-1250.jpg IMG-1253.jpg IMG-1251.jpg IMG-1254.jpg IMG-1257.jpg IMG-1266.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am looking for a new home for my 2004 D2 SE. She has just under 114k miles. I am the second owner, having purchased it with 60k mile in 2010 or so. Driven daily for a few years, then became and extra car, and the last year or so it's been sitting around. Never in an accident, though it has some cosmetic dings and some paint issues on the roof and a fender. It's no show car, but runs great, no codes, reliable as any car I have.
Here's the straight up assessment of the truck
Motor- runs great, starts immediately ALWAYS, drinks/leaks a little oil (Mobile 1 since I owned it) but not more than any other DIsco.
Brakes- replaced rear rotors and pads a few months ago. Pedal a little soft recently. Brakes work well but sometimes need a second pump. Haven't looked into it, but likely an easy fix, maybe new front pads or SS hose kit.
Drivetrain- no issues at all. Replaced drive shaft a couple of years ago
Tires - BF All Terrains with 5-6k mile on them. The wheels are stock sprayed with black plastidip - If you want them original just peel it off
Interior - Great Condition, no wear spots or tears in seats. Headliner sagging, just never got around to fixing it. Cargo area plastic a little chewed from hauling stuff
Exterior- Fair share of blemishes. Some trim around windshield cracked- thanks to Safe lite replacement. Didn't notice they cracked it until a month later. Good news is, the windshield is relatively new and clear. Only a couple of years old with a few thousand miles. Some paint failure on the front section of the roof and the passenger front fender. Can't explain the roof. The fender and some hood scratches were a snow removal mishap. Lower front plastic air dam broken from a poor ditch entry in the one time the truck saw mud.

Hope that gives an accurate picture. The photos below were taken today - no prep, no deep clean or even a wash (too cold). Just taken as it sits.
I'm asking $3,750, which I think is fair. (the tires cost $1500). The truck is located on Long Island. If you have any questions, let me know.

And one other note since this is my first post here. While I've never been an active member here, I have visited and enjoyed the site for many years, having owned 5 Land Rovers over the years. This is the only place I am listing this to save me the explaining of LR ownership and quirks to everyone that inquires. I figure some one here will appreciate a solid D2 at a good price.
View attachment 91750 View attachment 91751 View attachment 91752 View attachment 91753 View attachment 91750 View attachment 91751 View attachment 91752 View attachment 91753 View attachment 91754 View attachment 91755 View attachment 91756 View attachment 91750 View attachment 91751 View attachment 91752 View attachment 91753 View attachment 91754 View attachment 91755 View attachment 91756

1 - 5 of 5 Posts