Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yup- it's official. Wife decides that a Subaru Forester would be easier for her to manage with the baby coming in a few months.

It's orange (obviously), it has extended warranty (6yr/60K bumper to bumper)
I think it's around 31K miles- highway
It has a trailer brake controller- can leave in or take out, your choice.
Alpine XM and LCD screens in both headrests and DVD player under the seat. Two wireless headphones.
Other than the video system, geniune Special Vehicles badge and hood blackout, it's absolutely stock with no problems or damage.

Has all the typical G4 options:
Heated windshield and seats
A-bar with fog and driving lamps
Twin sunroofs
G4 emblems etc.

Located in Vermont- no overseas scams, please. Clear title w/o leins-
$28,500 firm

·
Registered
622 Posts
Steve, can you send me some pics? I had a guy at the LR dealer here in NC ask me if I was interested in selling mine because he was looking for a black/tan 03 Disco like mine but couldn't find one. If I sell mine to him, I'd be interested in yours.

Have you done any mods/upgrades to the G4?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can take some recent pics- I don't have any, but I'm sure you know what one looks like. It's absolutely stock except for the Alpine rear seat DVD system and Alpine XM.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tell her the Jeep was recalled for horrible safety problems and hope she never checks to see if it is true or not. hehehe

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Jeeeze another Disco bites the dust on this forum,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,you guys need to do one or more of the following:
1) Keep in in your shorts so you don't have anymore kids!
2) Stop listening to you wifes' rude comments about cramped Disco interiors!
3) Find a sweet RR LWB like Serges.
OR
4) Make up some really good BS reason to keep or get another Disco..lol
In a couple of years there will be plenty of used LR3's around that will make great move-up trucks instead of moving-on to other brands.
But this is exactly why my wife had an Expedition when I had a Disco.

·
I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
See their loss is my gain.

I already have an LWB. 1993.
I am a member of the V Club.
I already pretend I'm partially deaf when I'm around my wife.
And I can't wait to buy an LR3 some lawyer's wife drove to the mall for a couple of years before she decided she doesn't like it any more and all her girlfriends decided they need convertibles.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
OkieRover said:
See their loss is my gain.

I already have an LWB. 1993.
I am a member of the V Club.
I already pretend I'm partially deaf when I'm around my wife.
And I can't wait to buy an LR3 some lawyer's wife drove to the mall for a couple of years before she decided she doesn't like it any more and all her girlfriends decided they need convertibles.
LOL.............Ya see what I'm talking about....This guy is my HERO!

·
The Winnipeg Thrashers...
835 Posts
lshill05 said:
2) Stop listening to you wifes' rude comments about cramped Disco interiors!
What do you mean by cramped? :dunno: These things have plenty of room. Everyone that rides with me always comments on how big they are inside. I don't know of anything in the same class, whatever that is, that has the same kind of "roomieness".

No offense, but when a woman starts bitching about something I drive or ride, I just tell her she can drive or ride her own vehicle. :beer:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Discos have lots of room- although a Freelander has more rear seat room than a Disco...

The rear door openings suck-

Whatever though- its her truck and if she wants to get rid of it and get something else, that's fine by me. We have some more Rovers coming anyway- another Rangie and a Series on the way too.

Quite honestly, I don't think of the LR3 as a step "up" from a Disco at all. I just don't want one... no appeal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.