Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever replaced a blower in a L322? I have no heat, nothing blows air. Brought it in and they said the blower needs to be replaced. They quoted me $2045 to do the job. Apparently it's a real pain to do, they said it takes about 14 hours because the dash has to come off and even the seats. Does this sound right? Can't afford to pay that much, how hard is it really?

· Registered
3 Posts
super easy to do. Disconnect the battery ground. Remove the glove box and the panel below it. Pull the fuse box (4 screws) behind it disconnect all of the connectors to the fuse box(there's 8) blower motor is right behind it. Takes about an hour tops.

· Registered
8 Posts
i dont belive the blower has went out as they never do on the l322 check the blower resister on the right rear of the heater core very easy to get to just pull the right side lower and side panel in the center of the dash and you can get to it very easy and cheap fix heres a link to the part you would need worked for me everytime i have seen that problem never had to replace a blower yet

Land Rover Blower Motor Regulator Resistor Range Rover 4 4 03' 09' JGO000021 | eBay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.