Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I got the car the interior heater only blows out air when put onto number 4. And at that it is not great either on air flow (like trying to clear the windscreen) and takes ages to heat up. Also the engine temp gauge is acting up, it only goes over the quarter when I am stationery after a long time, so I have no real idea of what the engine temp is so have to guess when is best to try to put the heater on.

At the last service a few weeks ago I was told to get a heater resistor but I'm not sure which one to order for my td4 as there are a few different ones, and is the heater problems and the engine temperature gauge both related. Lastly, here in Ireland the last few weeks the weather has been rotten, so I have to use the heater more and more to clear the windscreen, however, I have noticed a massive loss in power when I put the heater on to clear the windscreen since the weather change. Pulling off when the heater is on and set to clear the windscreen is not like driving with a trailer on the back or trying to pull off in 2nd gear. Please help me.....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.