Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been researching this issue i have for a week now so decided to post it. The truck is a 07 4.4 gas engine. So here is the story, car was parked for around 5 months while i was out of the country, came back and the battery was dead (obviously). I switched the battery with one from E65 (same specs). Start the car up ran fine just driving around the neighborhood. I then noticed i had a coolant leak so i took off the fan and shroud to replace the water pump. After i put everything back together, start it and letting it run while bleeding the system (i forgot to plug the fan back up and it got caught in the blade and rip it right off the connector and the engine just shut off). This is where the trouble started, i had a hard time getting the car to start and when it started it was running rough as if it was misfiring and wont go past 2k RPM. I scanned it with Autoel Ds708 and got codes:

P0102 -Mass airflow A circuit low
P0121-Throttle/Pedal Position sensor/switch A circuit range/performance
P2105- Throttle Actuator control system forced engine shutdown

Thanks for viewing all suggestions welcome----everything is pointing to he TB and or TPS just wanted to get some other feedback.

Pic on the left is readings at idle and the other pic is the reading of my 2011 HSE

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been researching this issue i have for a week now so decided to post it. The truck is a 07 4.4 gas engine. So here is the story, car was parked for around 5 months while i was out of the country, came back and the battery was dead (obviously). I switched the battery with one from E65 (same specs). Start the car up ran fine just driving around the neighborhood. I then noticed i had a coolant leak so i took off the fan and shroud to replace the water pump. After i put everything back together, start it and letting it run while bleeding the system (i forgot to plug the fan back up and it got caught in the blade and rip it right off the connector and the engine just shut off). This is where the trouble started, i had a hard time getting the car to start and when it started it was running rough as if it was misfiring and wont go past 2k RPM. I scanned it with Autoel Ds708 and got codes:

P0102 -Mass airflow A circuit low
P0121-Throttle/Pedal Position sensor/switch A circuit range/performance
P2105- Throttle Actuator control system forced engine shutdown

Thanks for viewing all suggestions welcome----everything is pointing to he TB and or TPS just wanted to get some other feedback.

Pic on the left is readings at idle and the other pic is the reading of my 2011 HSE
What was it in the end mate got the same

1 - 2 of 2 Posts