Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 year...Lets hear it for Serg!

5K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  98RRover 
#1 ·
Hey fellow rover owners,
I just thought that this site has helped me so much, and if it wasn't for Serg, I would be nowhere. I just wanted to tell Serg that I really appreciate what he has done, and I wanted to thank everyone for helping me out. :clap: I know I have only been posting for a little bit, and i'm a young kid at only 17, but I appreciate everyone's input.
Serg, I thank you again for starting this great site, and I hope that it will be around for years to come to help fellow people like me who love their rovers as much as me. There is nothing better than being able to talk about the greatest vehicles on earth with people who love them as much as I do.
Anyone who wants to add something please do. This is for everyone...

Thanks everyone!!!
-Andrew

#2 ·
:drink1: ..................... :beer:

#4 ·
This has got to be without a doubt, one of, if not the, friendliest site for Land Rovers on the WWW, and the 'traffic' on here, is flowing very well considering LRO is only a year old. Well done Serg! :clap:

#6 ·
Hey guys... thanks for the compliments. It's all of you, however, that have made this place what it is today...

The actual one year anniversary is on August 5th....

Serg

#11 ·
Thanks Serg... I am still fairly new here and I have already learned so much about my truck. I actually have more questions answered here then I have by the dealer. Its great to see that this place has stayed friendly and that others around here are as enthusiastic about their vehicle as I am. Thanks also goes out to all those that have answered all the dumb questions that i have asked. :D If we are going to start this party someone call SCSL!!!! he should be here as well. :buttrock:

:banana: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :beer: :buttrock:

#12 ·
Serg said:
Hey guys... thanks for the compliments. It's all of you, however, that have made this place what it is today...

The actual one year anniversary is on August 5th....

Serg

alright, so I was a little off...but it's the thought that counts! Thanks everyone for posting! :lol:

#15 ·
3 cheers for Serg! i've only been on this site about a week, but i'm a fanatic already! lol. i've so pleased that i bought a disco instead of an old FJ. keep up the great work serg. Any there's nothing like alittle pregaming to start off the pre-party before the party(this coming from a professional drinker/college rugby player heh). :beer: :drink1: :beer:

- AppStateDisco

#16 ·
good call, andrew. cheers, serg! you've done a bang-up job and we do all appreciate the work. :clap:

however, i am going to have to ask that you reimburse me for all the time i have lost and the expenses i've incurred while glued to this forum. please remit payment for the following:

-895 hours of lost productivity at work (including 15 mins. for this post)
-263.5 hours of lost time with my family
-$324.32 for ophthalmology/optometry expenses
-$225.68 for physical therapy for my carpal tunnel syndrome (which didn't work), so i'll need another $5200.00 for bilateral carpal tunnel releases
-$37.89 for a velour ass-pillow for my chair
-$748.02 for my chiropractor (neck issues, you know).

oh, almost forgot! could you advance me a few hundy as well? i'm afraid i've run up quite a tab at the corner liquor store. drinking and perusing this forum go hand in hand.

note to disco: my liver is do damn swollen, i might be able to use it as a flotation device to paddle across the pacific to the land down under. you know how fish have swim bladders? well, you get the idea. :drink1:

thanks again, serg.
p.s. i'll take booze in lieu of cash. :beer:

#23 ·
Griff, that post is SO funny!!!

Serg, congrats my friend! :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :drink1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

#24 ·
Serg said:
LRW? The magazine?
Serg
We NEED a good magazine! The US mags don't really cover Rovers,,,(recent Four Wheeler articlue on MAR an exception to the rule) and the UK mags, aside from being too expensive over here, have a precarious definition of off-roading. I am more than happy to volunteer trail reports, CO event coverage, sell advertising, whatever. Keep me posted.

#25 ·
GriffSC, that was too funny!! :clap:

I am really new to the site and waiting for the Defenders to come back to the U.S.. So in the meantime I am just enjoying this great web site! :wave: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: There is only one other site that I enjoy just as much and the reason for that is the MEMBERS!!! It shows when it is a great site......no one is pissing in each other's Cheerios!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keep up the great site Serg and members!! :buttrock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.