Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new at this forum. I'm seeling a very upgraded 101. I bought it to complete as an expedition vehicle and I need more room and will probably have to go with a Unimog. Asking for offers of $20,000 or more. Financing is availiable for it if you have good credit through JJ Best Bnk.

This particular 101 is a remarkable presentation of the original vehicle. Little has not been upgraded to present a classic vehicle with the running gear of any modern Land Rover even down to the headlights. The engine has been upgraded to the Land Rover 4.0 V8. The transmission has been rebuilt. The entire body has been stripped and repainted. The suspension has been upgraded. The Michelin X tires are in excellent condition -80% tread remaining. This particular vehicle has been featured multiple times in 4x4 and Land Rover enthusiast magazines. It has gone to the Arctic Circle with its previous owner.
Options and Extras are as follows:
CD,FM radio
Multiple interior lights,
On board water pump for shower,
Air compressor,
Solar panel.
Expedition rack with full size spare wheel and tire mount, second full size tire and wheel also included.
Second 25 gallon fuel tank and 25 gallons of water.
Full battery cut off switch.
Cab lights that go on and off with doors opening and closing (very rare in a 101)
Winch
Rear view Camera that works with lights on and in reverse.
Working front and rear Off Road Lights
Recaro Seats
Soft top in great shape, additional pick up soft top and awning included
Expedition boxes included
Spare Drive Shaft and few other small parts
Land Rover Accessories
On board shower attachment installed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts