Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
ibjettin said:
Is that PhotoShop?...
At first glance, I thought it was real. And who would want to fake that anway!
But after looking closer, I'm going with Photoshop. Look at the mysterious shadow under the two tanks. Looks just like the one from the tire. And the space between the rear tires doesn't look right either.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Nice pics xpower :clap: Not sure what you mean by myth.....Land Rovers are a legend. :drink1:

·
Polish and proud of it.
631 Posts
Yeah I looks like photochop.

The rear tires are identical , and that shodow that someone mentioned , Yeah that dose not fit anything to the truck .

·
Registered
161 Posts
xpower racer said:
I think this might dispell the myth totally...
Oh thank Gawd!
I want a 101 waaay to bad to see one hacked up like that that. Glad it's a fake.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry but Humphrey the GS is spinninig his wheels in anger that anybody would even dream of something as horrible as this. It was a gun tug go pull something thru the mud

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
I like the tan one....that is cool
X-power - love the link...the shots are great..keep them coming

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
ibjettin said:
Is that PhotoShop?...
It is undoubtedly photoshop, with one glance you can spot out that there is no matching shadow in back of the most rear tire. ....seems as though that is just one of the picture's flaws.

·
Registered
150 Posts

·
Getting the mud off.....
961 Posts
Wow! The six-wheeled tan 101 is sweet. Interesting full-body roll cage.....looks well made. My neighbors would looooove me with that parked out front!

-B

·
Registered
150 Posts
Troppo said:
is it really 6x6 or is it a lazy axle at the back?
6x6

1 - 18 of 18 Posts