Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a 15 inch wheel for the early 2A's as a spare, does anyone have one?

Just so i dont get bothered about this...yes i have considered making a 16" conversion, but im trying to keep this as original as possible.

·
Registered
317 Posts
theclay333,
IIRC the IIAs had 16" rims up until the late IIas around 1969 or so. I've got two 1970s that came with 15" rims. But if you've already got the 15s...
I've also got a number of spare 15" rims, ranging from really nice to barely serviceable. I'd hesitate to ship them though as the shipping would probably cost about as much as the rim...something like $25 or so...
I do get out to Wisconsin each summer, so if you haven't found one by August...we might be able to meet up...

Bogatyr

·
Registered
317 Posts
theclay333,
Cool deal. Was it one of the contacts I gave you around Chicago from the G&R board?
Matthew

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, he gave us a great deal...thanks for finding him, and it ended up we had met him before anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.