Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He lost, but I didn't exactly win either. Brushbar saved me from more extensive damage, but the bonnet, bumper and right fender took visable damage plus some crumple zone type unseen damage, both front doors behave differently when opening and closing.

My question goes to how do the construction techniques and the Birmabright effect repairs ? Are things that much different that this is specialty work, or is any capable technician / shop a viable option ?

· Registered
25 Posts
I haven't hit one with my Disco yet, but i have with an '87 Chevy truck (2), '80 Jeep truck, and last year my '85 Suburban.. I would recommend checking around and finding a good reputable shop, insurance company may have some stipulations also??

Martin

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Glad to hear you are okay!!! Did you keep the meat?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
http://photobucket.com/albums/c366/Ullean/th_100_0455.jpg
Abingdon Oxfordshire

No, didn't even get that benefiit. An oncoming minivan hit him first and catpulted him into my lane, he was half way to his feet again when I launched him again and he still got back up and made up over an enbankment and a stonewall and on ito the woods, cops found it the next morning. maybe it's on it's way to their freezer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.